Scope of work done by Gloria FX for “Don’t Be Gone Too Long” project by Chris Brown:
– Mate paint: Gloria FX created the complete moonlight landscape background.
– Compositing: The green screen was replaced with the moonlight landscape. A great scope of tracking and rotoscoping work was done.
– Clean up: Clean up of the imperfections and defects of the set.
– 3d: Modeling of a realistic castle and replacement of the green screen on the shots. Creating of towers, climbing lianas, flags, light through the windows, spider web, etc. and alignment with the footage.
– Beauty work: Beauty work for the stars
Gloria FX also participated in creation of the magic on the king and dancers shots.